2016 – 2017 Tuition & Fees
2 Day Class For children age 3 by 12/1/2016
Meets: Tuesday and Thursday, 9:00am to 12:00pm
Tuition: $ 142/month
3 day Class For children age 4 by 12/1/2016
Meets; Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9:00 am to 12:15 pm
Non-refundable registration fee: $100
Materials fee: $100
Security Deposit: $100
Membership in a parent-participation preschool is a family experience. Our families demonstrate their commitment to the success of the school and their children in three ways:
1. Working at the school as Teachers Assistants.
2. Participating in fundraising activities.
3. Helps maintain the building by keeping it safe and clean.
2-Day Class: approx. 2 times per month
3-Day Class: approx. 3 times per month
Snack is provided by parents on a rotating basis.
Mandatory 4th Wednesday of each month
One general cleaning (4 hour commitment) – We have two per school year.
Plus one deep cleaning (4 hour commitment) – Done at the end of the year
• Trik-a-Thon. Each family is responsible to meet the a $100 minimum in pledges.
• Julienne Pies Sale before the Holidays
• Christmas Trees
(Fundraisers are subject to change)
Each family holds one job, duties and time commitment vary.
A complete list is available in the drop down menu under “Tuition & Responsibilities.